Running By Moonlight
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Running By Moonlight

Just a place to hang out and have fun.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Reapers Tavern

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
The Reaper
Admin
Admin
The Reaper

Male
Number of posts : 53
Registration date : 2007-07-11

Characters
Character Name: Reapers Guardian
Class Name: Soul Keeper
Magic:
The Reapers Tavern - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Reapers Tavern - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

The Reapers Tavern - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Reapers Tavern   The Reapers Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 5:14 am

ok have a good night =D
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
Admin
Admin
Shadow Kitten

Female
Number of posts : 77

Characters
Character Name: Rayne
Class Name: Neko
Magic:
The Reapers Tavern - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue1000/1000The Reapers Tavern - Page 2 Empty_bar_bleue  (1000/1000)

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers Tavern   The Reapers Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 5:15 am

Alright, have fun. G'night. <3
=^-^=
Love ya! =D
Back to top Go down
https://moonlightrun.forumotion.com
The Reaper
Admin
Admin
The Reaper

Male

Characters
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers Tavern   The Reapers Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 5:18 am

Love you to =)
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
Admin
Admin
Shadow Kitten

Female

Characters
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers Tavern   The Reapers Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 5:18 am

Yay! ^-^
G'night lol.
Back to top Go down
The Reaper
Admin
Admin
The Reaper

Male

Characters
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers Tavern   The Reapers Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 5:21 am

Nighty Night
Back to top Go down
The Reaper
Admin
Admin
The Reaper

Male

Characters
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers Tavern   The Reapers Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 5:27 am

Oh I finally figured out what is going on, It allows me access to only what you allow me to have, I moved my shadow realm forum into your thread and it wont let me move or moderate it in any way, so I dont know
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
Admin
Admin
Shadow Kitten

Female

Characters
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers Tavern   The Reapers Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 3:15 pm

Back to top Go down
The Reaper
Admin
Admin
The Reaper

Male

Characters
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers Tavern   The Reapers Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 4:20 pm

me so confused
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
Admin
Admin
Shadow Kitten

Female

Characters
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers Tavern   The Reapers Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 4:32 pm

*pats your head* Tis okies.
Back to top Go down
nightwolf

nightwolf

Male
Number of posts : 49

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers Tavern   The Reapers Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 9:57 pm

lol!
Back to top Go down
nightwolf

nightwolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers Tavern   The Reapers Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 11, 2007 10:31 pm

hello back at you sunny
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
Admin
Admin
Shadow Kitten

Female

Characters
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers Tavern   The Reapers Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 3:01 am

Hm? Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Juggalo

Juggalo

Male
Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-07-12

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers Tavern   The Reapers Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 6:44 am

REAPER You cant avoid me on this forum since ur a admin lol you said you would read my story and now you will have to hahaha ill just copy and past what i sent you in ds

here it is its not that long but its going to be in this message probably. some background its a story we were suppose to do for an mythical character or something like that... my teacher just wanted to no our writing skillz i think. I ended it rather abruptly but ahwell p.s. mine isnt that good lol and dont ask about the ak47 haha

Theseus
Continuing on his journey of being a hero, he decides to kill the God of War, Aries. He starts out going to Zeus to ask how he can kill Aries. As he was heading over to Zeus’s house Theseus was suddenly attacked by an army of Necromancers summoned up by Hades the God of the Underworld. Theseus quickly withdrew his sword and started hacking heads off. As heads and blood were flying Aries appeared at the back of his army. Then Hades made a fist of a giant fireball and hucked it at him. At that moment Theseus jumped high up in the air dodging the fireball and came slamming down on Aries, only to land on a rock, it was a illusion. Suddenly everything disappeared and the voice of Aries said out of no where that “Hades and me are now in an alliance to kill you just as you want to kill me, so now you will die”. Then all was normal again.
He started on his journey to Zeus’s house again. When he reached there he knocked on the door and Zeus answered. Theseus quickly explained what he was out to do and what had happened with Hades. Zeus said that the only way to kill Aries was to shoot him with a mini-Ak47. Then out of thin air one about 1 inch long was in Zeus hand
and he handed it over to Theseus. Then Theseus was on his mission to kill both Aries and Hades.
Firstly he wanted to go to where Hades lived which is in a cave inside of a volcanic mountain in the middle of the ocean about 1000 miles away and for that he will need a ride. He decided to prey to Poseidon the God of the Sea for a ride over to the volcanic mountain and he answered back by sending a two headed shark for him to ride.
After about 500 miles he seen little things in the water and didn’t know what they were so he just kept going. Then suddenly after 10 more miles blood sucking gouls of the deep jumped out of the water. One big great one announced they were loyal servants of Aries and are going to kill him in great pain. Then they all at once dashed at him with there razor sharp teeth baring. Theseus with drew his sword and in one great swing slashed half of these great creatures in half by the stomach spilling guts and blood all over him. The other froze in there place then in a great second transformed into one even greater one about 20 times the size of Theseus. It swung with its claws at Theseus and his Shark so Theseus just went “slice” and there goes its hand. It howled in pain and as it did that its eyes went red with rage and went all crazy saying something that sounded like a spell. Theseus sensed trouble so he jumped off his Shark and lunged at the creatures heart and started to stab away killing the great beast. The beast started to tumble around in the water and started to fall so Theseus jumped up did a couple of back flips and landed on his shark. They rode away as the beast was drowning in a mixture of his blood and sea water.
He finally reached his first destination Hades cave. He drew out his sword because he can smell the stinch of evil and death in the air. He entered the cave in pitch darkness, so he will have to rely on his senses. He walked for about a mile going deeper and deeper untill he reached an opening, a cavern like place where it was glowing red, a blood red. He went right to the middle of it and withdrew his sword prepared for whatever was ahead of him. Then he took one step forward when a Flesh Eating Vampire jumped right onto his back. In his surprise he droped his sword on the ground. Theseus was shaking the vampire all around thrashing around. Untill he heard some kind of hideous blood loving scream from the vampire. This really had Theseus afraid so he reached back and with one quick move and with the strength of a hundred men grabbed the vampire by the neck and flinged him across the cavern. He quickly picked up his sword and held it up and charged at the vampire. At the last second it jumped up behind him. Then the entire room went black and started flashing that blood red colour. Everytime it flashed the red colour Theseus would see the vampire moving around in some kind of intrancing movement around him. He would swing only to hit air. As a minute went pass of this he started to get very dizzy and tired. This is when he realized what the vampire was doing, he was trying to wear down Theseus so it would be easier to kill him. To counter this theseus decided to rely on his hearing instead of his eye sight. He closed his eyes and concentrated. In his mind he seen exactly where the vampire was and how it was moving, so from this he could counter it.
He swung and hit the vampires left hand and cut it off. The Vampire screamed in pain and launched at Theseus with its fains showing. Theseus then did a side step and watched as the vampire went tumbling down. As it was on the floor Theseus simply swung his sword and cut the vampire in half from the head down making the blood red flashing even more bloody it even made him even more bloody. The flashing suddenly stopped and there stood Aries and Hades together. Theseus picked up his sword and got into a battle stance ready for what could be his last battle. Aries started by saying " You have defeated our three greatest monsters and for that we must make you pay!!!!! but how? Maybe we could put your head as our doorbell.HaHaHaHa!!!!". Then whith that Theseus brought out the mini-ak47 and shot. It hit its target and as it did that the ak47 turned to sand and fell on the floor. Aries fell down in pain but not dead. This Theseus did not understand. Hades suddenly grew horns and started to throw lightning from his finger tips at Theseus. Theseus quickly put up his sword to block it. It worked the sword was abosorbing it so the lightning wasnt touching Theseus. Then with Hades other hand he threw a ball of some kind of evil blood that resembled fire but you new it was blood. Theseus had to brake his blocking of the lightning and jump up to avoid the ball of evil blood but in mid air the lightning hit him. The pain was incrediable he felt like he was being ripped into a million pieces in every direction by a force like fire. Just then Zeus apeared along side of Theseus. This must haved made Hades nervous because Theseus felt the lightning faultur. Zeus said that " I give you all of the power that i possess and you can use it to destroy both of these evil being". Then with his new found powers Theseus quickly stood up and and with his hands an light of the purest came out to form two single balls. With these he tossed at both Aries and Theseus. With and flash of great light and of the most agonizing and painfull scream the evil beings where gone reduced to a pile of blood and tissue.
Then after this Theseus quickly fell into a kind of trance and fell asleep. He awoke in Zeus house. Zeus quickly explained that the great powers that he gave him were too much for him at first but now can be easily controlled by him. Theseus new what this meant. It meant that he was now the god of all.

oh and btw i think i did this in an maybe 2 hours well messing around with friends and talking at the same time during class
Back to top Go down
nightwolf

nightwolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers Tavern   The Reapers Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 12:30 pm

thats way too long for me to ever read Sleep
Back to top Go down
The Reaper
Admin
Admin
The Reaper

Male

Characters
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers Tavern   The Reapers Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 4:09 pm

well I have to say it was interesting, but why the AK 47 ?? I have to say it is a very long read, I almost feel asleep lol
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
Admin
Admin
Shadow Kitten

Female

Characters
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers Tavern   The Reapers Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 5:48 pm

Interesting... Shocked
Back to top Go down
The Reaper
Admin
Admin
The Reaper

Male

Characters
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers Tavern   The Reapers Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 6:10 pm

yes isnt it, I couldnt write that much if I wanted to lol
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
Admin
Admin
Shadow Kitten

Female

Characters
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers Tavern   The Reapers Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 6:39 pm

I could write more than that if I wanted to, but I'm not gonna go on and on cuz then It'll sound like I'm bragging...
Back to top Go down
nightwolf

nightwolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers Tavern   The Reapers Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 11:11 pm

i could write that much i have before but i wouldn't expect ppl to read it in a forum.
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
Admin
Admin
Shadow Kitten

Female

Characters
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers Tavern   The Reapers Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 12, 2007 11:17 pm

lol I post my stuff on fanfiction.net
Back to top Go down
The Reaper
Admin
Admin
The Reaper

Male

Characters
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers Tavern   The Reapers Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 12:16 am

I was talking about writing that much in the forum, I just cant write that much
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
Admin
Admin
Shadow Kitten

Female

Characters
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers Tavern   The Reapers Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 12:19 am

We know what your talking about lol.
Back to top Go down
nightwolf

nightwolf

Male

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers Tavern   The Reapers Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 11:42 am

yeah see it'd have to be when i'm in a writing mood and about something i like for instance a fantasy story i can do that or a dungeons and dragons quest right up my alley cheers
Back to top Go down
The Reaper
Admin
Admin
The Reaper

Male

Characters
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers Tavern   The Reapers Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 4:40 pm

well, I like writing about fantasy shit, I am really good at it but I really hate writing lol
Back to top Go down
Shadow Kitten
Admin
Admin
Shadow Kitten

Female

Characters
Magic:

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers Tavern   The Reapers Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 5:10 pm

I love to write. :3
It's what I do when I'm stressed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Reapers Tavern   The Reapers Tavern - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Reapers Tavern
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Running By Moonlight :: Running by Moonlight~ :: Welcome~-